Client: ISG Retail
Duration: 12 Weeks
Mectric Solutions were appointed by ISG working with the Department of Work and Pensions, to carry out the installation of a new plant room at the Hendon Job Centre.
New boilers, pumps and associated plant were installed, along with new pipework and wiring inside the plant room to supply the buildings heating requirements. A new hot water calorifier was also installed to supply the buildings hot water.
The services comprised of:
- New heating system including boilers, pumps, and associated plant.
- New heating pipework including flow and return and low loss headers.
- New hot water calorifier along with circulating pump.
- Pipework insulation.
- New gas supply from the gas meter cupboard to the plant room
- Supply and extract ductwork to roof mounted fan.
- New flue installed in existing chimney stack to roof.
- Power and lighting.
- BMS Controls.
- New distribution board.
- Water treatment and commissioning.
- Provided temporary heating to the building.